What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the Website you are visiting stores on your computer, phone or other device, with information about the navigation you do on this website. As they provide information to the Website’s owners, they are widely used to ensure correct and efficient functioning of the Website. Among other uses, cookies allow us to store and recover information about your browsing habits and the computer you are using. Based upon the information the cookies contain and the way your computer is being used, they allow the user to be recognized and identified in order to improve your browsing experience and provide the services you have requested.
Cookies provide information about the use of a Website. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your experience on our website. For example, cookies help us to identify you and remember your preferences while you are browsing. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve our website by analyzing the routes users use to access our Website.
Types of cookies used by Galdana Ventures S.L.
The cookies we use on our Website are the following:
- Technical cookies: These are the Website’s own cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the Website and are stored for technical reasons and for purposes of personalization (they allow the user to access the Website with some general pre-defined characteristics, such as the language selected, they identify the user ‘s browser connection, control data communication and maintain user safety in navigation), and they also allow use of the various services the Website provides. If the user disables cookies of this type by adjusting the browser settings, it will no longer be possible to continue navigating at the Website.
- Analytical cookies: These are used to compile statistics about the user’s activities. For example, they analyze the number of users visiting the Website, the nuThese gather information on the type of browser being used, the sections that are most used, products consulted, time frame for access, language, etc. Users can always consent to its usage as well as revoke authorization.mpiled is always anonymous, which means that it is impossible to establish any link between that information and the individual to which it refers. You can always consent to their use, as well as revoke the authorization.
_ga: (Consent-based analysis cookies). It is used to follow users for two years..
_gat: (Analytical cookies used to limit the analytics requests sent from the browser to Google services. Lasts 10 minutes).
_gid: (Consent-based analysis cookies). Used to group users’ behavior over 24 hours.
Control and management of cookies
The consent to the installation of cookies can be removed at any time by rejecting them through the web. According to the browser being used, the process for revoking and eliminating cookies might be one of the following:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies from which users exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate cookies. This Website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above mentioned browsers.
Information about Google Analytics
We also informed you that the third-party cookies used by this Website belong to Google Analytics. These cookies capture user interactions on the website (time of visit, previous visit, site that recommended the website, IP address, identifiers and descriptions of browsing devices, etc.).
Google Analytics does not provide information about the user’s actual IP address. It only provides you with statistical information consisting of:
- visits (unique visitors, number of pages viewed, pages viewed, average length of visit, bounce rate, percentage of new visits, new and returning visitors, frequency and recent visits, interactions, pages visited),
- demographic data (language, country or territory, city),
- system (browser, operating system, Internet access provider, device category), source or medium.
Google is located in the United States, outside the European Economic Area, so its data processing involves an international transfer of data to a country that does not have a level of protection comparable to the European one. According to the information provided by Google, the company is a signatory to the EU-US Data Privacy Framework (DPF). . Through this link you can access the details of the principles and obligations assumed by Google on the basis of its adherence to this DPF..
On the other hand, since August 2020 Google also has adequate safeguards for international data transfers based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, as well as strengthened measures also following the recommendations of the European Data Protection Committee. If you want to know in detail the different documents, as well as the reinforced measures, you can access this link.
Without prejudice to the control and management of third party cookies that you can perform through your browser, Google also offers an opt-out systems or other solutions to prevent the use of data collected through these cookies: Google Analytics opt-out add-on.
Exercising rights and managing personal data
Galdana Ventures, S.L, headquartered at Avenida Diagonal, 640 6ºE, 08017, Barcelona is responsible for managing personal data.