What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the Website you are visiting stores on your computer, phone or other device, with information about the navigation you do on this website. As they provide information to the Website’s owners, they are widely used to ensure correct and efficient functioning of the Website. Among other uses, cookies allow us to store and recover information about your browsing habits and the computer you are using. Based upon the information the cookies contain and the way your computer is being used, they allow the user to be recognized and identified in order to improve your browsing experience and provide the services you have requested.
Cookies provide information about the use of a Website. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your experience on our website. For example, cookies help us to identify you and remember your preferences while you are browsing. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve our website by analyzing the routes users use to access our Website.
Types of cookies used by Galdana Ventures S.L.
The cookies we use on our Website are the following:
- Technical cookies: These are the Website’s own cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the Website and are stored for technical reasons and for purposes of personalization (they allow the user to access the Website with some general pre-defined characteristics, such as the language selected, they identify the user’s browser connection, control data communication and maintain user safety in navigation), and they also allow use of the various services the Website provides. If the user disables cookies of this type by adjusting the browser settings, it will no longer be possible to continue navigating at the Website.
- Analytical cookies: These are used to compile statistics about the user’s activities. For example, they analyze the number of users visiting the Website, the number of web pages they visit, the activities they perform there, and the frequency of their usage. The information compiled is always anonymous, which means that it is impossible to establish any link between that information and the individual to which it refers. You can always consent to their use, as well as revoke the authorization.
_ga: (Consent-based analysis cookies). It is used to track users and it lasts 2 years.
_gat: Analysis cookie that is used to limit the analysis requests sent from the browser to Google services. It lasts 10 minutes.
_gid: (Consent-based analysis cookies). It is used to group user behavior and it lasts 24 hours.
Control and management of cookies
At any time, you can retract the consent to the installation of cookies that you have given by deleting the cookies through the cookie control panel that you will find on our website, along with the above indications or by installing a rejection system in your web browser. Depending on the specific browser being used, the procedure for rejecting and deleting cookies will be one of the following:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or disable them. This Website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
Information about Google Analytics
Third-party cookies used by this Website belong to Google Analytics. These cookies capture user interactions on the website (time of visit, previous visit, site that recommended the website, IP address, identifiers and descriptions of browsing devices, etc.).
Google Analytics does not provide information about the user’s actual IP address. It only provides you with statistical information consisting of:
- visits (unique visitors, number of pages viewed, pages viewed, average length of visit, bounce rate, percentage of new visits, new and returning visitors, frequency and recent visits, interactions, pages visited),
- demographic data (language, country or territory, city),
- system (browser, operating system, Internet access provider, device category),
- source or medium.
Google is located in the United States, outside the European Economic Area, so its data processing involves an international transfer of data to a country that does not have a level of protection comparable to the European one. According to the information provided by Google, it complies with the appropriate safeguards set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. Specifically, Google has standard modal clauses that you can access at this link where the data importer is obliged to treat the data in accordance with the contractual requirements https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=en-US. In any case, any international transfer of data to the U.S. may pose regulatory problems since the American data protection legislation allows absolute access by certain public authorities to data of foreign citizens, without complying with European regulatory guarantees.
Google also offers opt-out systems or other solutions to prevent the use of data collected through its cookies: Google Analytics opt-out add-on.
Exercises of rights and processing of personal data
The responsible for processing is Galdana Ventures S.L. with address at AV. Diagonal 64008017, Barcelona.