What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the Website you are visiting stores on your computer. As they provide information to the Website’s owners, they are widely used to ensure correct and efficient functioning of the Website. Among other uses, cookies allow us to store and recover information about your browsing habits and the computer you are using. Based upon the information the cookies contain and the way your computer is being used, they allow the user to be recognised and identified in order to improve your browsing experience and provide the services you have requested.
What type of cookies does this Website use?
Galdana Ventures S.L. uses technical cookies, and if these are disabled by the user through the browser’s settings, it will no longer be possible to continue navigating at the Website. Galdana Ventures S.L. also uses third-party cookies.
Cookies used by the Galdana Website
1. Technical/required cookies: These are the Website’s own cookies that are stored for technical reasons and for purposes of personalisation (they allow the user to access the Website with some general pre-defined characteristics, such as the language selected), and they also allow use of the various services the Website provides. If the user disables cookies of this type by adjusting the browser settings, it will no longer be possible to continue navigating at the Website.
2. Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the services with some general pre-defined characteristics. These are based on a series of criteria related to the user’s computer, such as the preferred language, the type of browser used to access the services, regional settings for the user’s location, etc. In relation to this we must inform you that Galdana is using their own cookies, which are the following:
- Analytical cookies: These are used to compile statistics about the user’s activities. For example, they analyse the number of users visiting the Website, the number of web pages they visit, the activities they perform there, and the frequency of their usage. The information compiled is always anonymous, which means that it is impossible to establish any link between that information and the individual to which it refers.
- Session and authentication cookies: These allow the Website to store any options that have been selected for a page, such as the login information for the user’s private area, changes made to the text size, or other customisation of the Website.
When you visit our Website, we collect information that is standard for the Internet, as well as details about the behaviour patterns of the Website’s visitors. This information never includes any data that is personal in nature, and it is never associated with other information that could allow the user to be identified. If we ever have a need to collect any personal information, it will be requested from you explicitly.
Control of cookies
You can also view the cookies, delete them, and restrict or disable their use, and you can choose to receive a warning at the time when they are being generated. Depending on the specific browser being used, the procedure for rejecting and deleting cookies will be one of the following:
- Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Since web browsers are the software responsible for storing cookies, the browser’s settings are the location where you can exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. However, proper management of the cookies by the browsers listed cannot be guaranteed by this Website or its legal representatives.
In some cases, it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser will remember your decision not to accept them.
Updating of the Cookies Policy
If the user rejects the cookies when they are being generated or deletes them later, the Website’s features may not function correctly.
This Cookies Policy may change depending on the cookies being used. If Galdana Ventures S.L. modifies its Cookies Policy, it will post a notice about this on the Website so that you will be aware of any changes made to the types of data being collected. However, we recommend that you should still visit this Cookies Policy on a regular basis, so that you can stay informed in case there are any exceptions to this.